Traditional Tamil Wedding Invitation Words Urgent! Plz Help !!!! Save My Wedding.?

Urgent! plz help !!!! Save my wedding.? - traditional tamil wedding invitation words

I'm marrying a girl from northern India and a man in southern India. I am a man who is two years. Since then, her parents know me and they create problems for everyone.
Our marriage was decided by them, and had accepted the marriage in any form (first completely their own way) and then my parents are in the ceremonies allowed the barest minimum. Sure, make me and understand my parents do not even Tamil.
Now that only 1 months of my marriage. My environmental laws lead us to the wedding, which agree on all of 1 year.
I'm devastated, after all the obligations that we are threatened, when 100% is not according to his wishes, which annulled the marriage.
This month I am not yet able to hold a Wedding in northern India is marriage or get the Court (I am from India) ... Invitations cards are my main (but not on your side for the moment)
Please help me cope with this situation .......

PS Tamils - are traditional, I mean ... But in this marriage together, they decided, when, where, instead, the city, time, and my dress, menu, music, lounge, priest ... All in all, I have chosen .... I'm so broken, I'm exhausted after all :-(.., my marriage, I have the right to marry so lucky: ((

1 comments:

LaStrega said...

And your friend? I think it is a modern man, because he lives abroad and has not been out for 2 years.Doesn help at all? And your parents? What do you say that?
I do not know much about Indian culture, but at the moment there are two ways solutions.You well and leave to marry her boyfriend or cancel wedding.If are so impressive, now imagine how it is to the right and his daughter They are part of the family.

PS.just details. Well, it's a little late notice, in order to everything.let they have and try to have fun.if cancel the wedding, will they do, your BF complain and say I really think:quot; that "and not" you "refers to them then they were willing to pay for everything and offer a pleasant wedding.go with the flow and keep the distances in the future.

Post a Comment