Hip Pain And Herpes How Did You Deal With Hip And Back Pain After Giving Birth?

How did you deal with hip and back pain after giving birth? - hip pain and herpes

I have hip and back pain after childbirth. It occurs mainly when I sit down to feed my baby, but other times when I do normal activities.

The doctor said the pregnancy is for a few months after my normal, but he only started a few months later.

He also said that back pain can be around the area of the spine. The pain of the hip or angry ... I have too young to have all thse aches and pains! What can I do to combat them?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Try to sit on a pillow and stretch light.
Most people return to normal after a certain time so long ago, receiver for some mothers than others.

tesa poo said...

Have you ever block a nerve or uperdoral takes about 2MB better, how long the baby or feeling

Post a Comment