How To Remove Silicone Glue From Shower Wall How Do I Remove Silicone Glue Off A Shower Wall?

How do I remove silicone glue off a shower wall? - how to remove silicone glue from shower wall

I have a shower mounted soap dispenser (like this: http://www.amazon.com/Shower-Soap-Dispen ... I have the stick-ons and silicone adhesive, and said that in the directions, but I can not understand how to take it, now I gotta go! The instructions say nothing about how to remove silicone glue, and I know that is what they are working to help.?

2 comments:

rob89434 said...

Go buy a thin spatula. Push back the donor and help to reduce the silicon and stickons. When, on the wall with a putty knife or a razor blade, carefully to all that is scratching on the wall. Then use a product like lazy to remove the debris.

shermism... said...

Soak with vinegar then scrape the glue with a razor blade, the residue

Post a Comment