Pennis And Air Female Dreaming She Has A Pennis?

Female dreaming she has a pennis? - pennis and air

I am a woman. I feel very comfortable with my sexuality and who I am. A recently relocated from Boston to Los Angeles for an acting school. Since I came here I had this strange dream where I have a penis. I am often surprised in my dream. Suddenly, down and saw his penis. First, I think it's really bad and ugly and trying to hide it. But after a while I began to naked, completely naked to go. Everyone looks at me, but I do not care. I just went long, naked. I think everyone looks at me, because I'm beautiful, I realize that we were serious about my vagina or penis combination. That does not bother me. I just continued to go shopping, do not go, my thing. Try to run then, but to swim in ago. Nude. A naked girl with a penis floating in the air!

Often I wake up scared and I always check to make sure that I do not really have a penis. During the day I called the water line. Throughout the day.

This is really annoying me! What should I do? Thank you :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats weird. But even here I had a dream where I once ****** a polar bear. Dreams are sometimes so dont worry, both

Anonymous said...

This means ur a $ Lut

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I think you have what they call penis envy, perhaps because you are one of their male colleagues? But it seems that you are trying to tell you that you look like a man and are comfortable with it.

Post a Comment