South Park Tv English Streaming Why Do People Write WTF,LMFAO, Friggen, Etc?

Why do people write WTF,LMFAO, friggen, etc? - south park tv english streaming

I often see as an abbreviation of WTF (what the f ***) and LMFAO (laughing my f *** ing * ss off). Sometimes I like the effin Friggen euphemisms, B or iatch. It is often said not to pay for in this line and the profanity filter FVCK (@$$,, wh0re, $ hit, etc.) I find so shocking, as if the curse was written in very simple language. I know what it means, and when I read, I say the wrong word in my head and it is annoying for me.

I see TV programs (like South Park) and films with a pipe to censor swear words is. But the tone so short, sometimes do not cut the whole word, and you know exactly what he meant.

I also have this behavior is one of the rules and laws of the form af profaninty move without the content is vulgar or profane. Is it interfere with any other person or I am the only offendened for blasphemy and also violated by the means of circumventing the rules.

1 comments:

Dr.Yes said...

Today's kids are too polite to swear, I totally agree with you about the language thing. The other day I heard a group of children, say no more than 10 years that these FB's crazy!

Post a Comment