Boys Brown Dress Shoes ANIME: Help Me Find These Pictures, Please!!!?

ANIME: Help me find these pictures, please!!!? - boys brown dress shoes

I had this image of a group of children cut from the anime.

The girl had long brown hair stuck up in any horse or on one side of the tail. His brown eyes. I went to a street with a big (I think) or regular green leaf or blossom-sakura trees on each side. He wore a white shirt and a leather jacket over dark /. A green plaid skirt (uniform) was too. His socks and black (or brown) in dress shoes. She wore a black school bag, two hanging plush keyring. She had blue hair and red hair, I think.

In addition to her where I think she was looking, there are two RC car racing beyond that. Later on, I think, were the children who have been key.

I do not know the artist or the characters, but there could be a picture so useful for me. Photobucket We tested my patience as much as possible in one night in May a lot of research (), with an attempt Gelbooru, Safebooru, and here too.

Please let me know if you ...

===

I have also tried to find a fanImage, in fact, I found myself about a week (on Photobucket, I think). It Makoto (although look at the labels - I think - were men are related. As a "child" or something similar) with one hand on the head - short, brown hair, a spoiler scene (but do not lose much if saw the movie IT). It was a sunset behind her, and she cries. The hand on his head has a bracelet on his wrist.

Thank you to everyone, or they seek and find! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

2 comments:

Dove said...

I hate it when you lose the cult images. I have not seen all the pictures that we speak
BUT
I have a solution.
Have you deviant art?
Hers is anysort the best place to go for art, anime BIF is a thing in itself,
Give it a shot, try the photos you will find love, and goodluck.
Who knows? wants a new set of photos!

Kisses
http://www.deviantart.com/ #

Dove said...

I hate it when you lose the cult images. I have not seen all the pictures that we speak
BUT
I have a solution.
Have you deviant art?
Hers is anysort the best place to go for art, anime BIF is a thing in itself,
Give it a shot, try the photos you will find love, and goodluck.
Who knows? wants a new set of photos!

Kisses
http://www.deviantart.com/ #

Post a Comment