Severe Pain In Left Side All Teeth Extracted 9 Days Ago, I'm Having Complications, Still Swollen And Severe Pain Left Side Neck?

All teeth extracted 9 days ago, I'm having complications, still swollen and severe pain left side neck? - severe pain in left side

Hello, I'm afraid and desperate for some answers, if you can help? In 42, I have a severe form of fibromyalgia. Had 20 teeth left, some have been with abscesses, cuasing me very ill with fever and pain. Its been 9 days since the extraction carried out. My gums are still swollen, even with the inside of the mouth, cheeks, face and neck. In asking why I still muscle spasms in the neck on the left side only occur - the cramps, all of 4 hours if I take pain medications. Spasms and pain in the muscle that goes to the neck of my ear to the throat. The pain is unbearable cramps, and Im asking if anyone knows when the end? What happened to me for 5 days and deteriorating. I put my chin, the application of heat, etc. ... If I have a spasm of sharp pain in the ear and the flat jaws. Has anyone seen? Can anyone tell me if the cramps stop to this point? Anxiety: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment